We are committed to maintaining healthy and safe working environments for all employees and contractors and ensuring that members of the pubic are protected from safety and health risks associated with our work. We uphold the workplace safety and labour regulations in the jurisdictions in which we work and regularly review our performance to ensure compliance and seek improvements.
We acknowledge that work, health and wellbeing are closely linked and consider the physical and mental health of our employees in our business decisions.
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, contractors and members of the public are considered in all business decisions.
- We are committed to protecting our employees, contractors and members of the public from safety and health risks associated with our work.
- We are proactive in our safety practices. We incorporate hazard identification and assessment into project planning and apply measures to reduce workplace hazards, protect lives and promote health.
- We respect and comply with health and safety laws in the jurisdiction in which we conduct business.
- Appropriate education and training are provided to ensure employees are empowered to fulfill their roles in promoting healthy and safe work environments.
- We establish clear lines of authority and assign responsibility to ensure accountability.
- We monitor our health, safety and wellness performance and identify opportunities to improve.
- We allocate time and financial resources to meet our health and safety objectives and commitments.
- Safe is the only work