We are committed to maintaining healthy and safe working environments for all employees and contractors and ensuring that members of the pubic are protected from safety and health risks associated with our work. We uphold the workplace safety and labour regulations in the jurisdictions in which we work and regularly review our performance to ensure compliance and seek improvements.
We acknowledge that work, health and wellbeing are closely linked and consider the physical and mental health of our employees in our business decisions.
Human Resources Policy
- Our workplace environment encourages inclusivity, innovation, leadership and growth.
- Our employees are our advantage. We invest in their development and foster their growth, personally and professionally.
- We encourage our employees to pursue their goals and formalize individual growth in employee development plans.
- Job performance is evaluated frequently and collaboratively.
- We believe that diversity is a competitive advantage. Our work is improved when diverse perspectives and strengths are focused on shared goals.
- Respect is a must in all interactions. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated.
- We respect and comply with labour laws and standards in the jurisdiction in which we conduct business.
- We continually assess our workplace culture to identify opportunities to strengthen team relationships, enhance workplace fulfillment and encourage fun.